Please stay safe and be vigilant, if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days or have travelled abroad within the last 14 days please contact the clinic to rearrange your appointment.
- The clinic follows strict timings and a locked door policy to reduce contact with others and to allow COVID safe cleaning time. Consequently we cannot be flexible with lateness – appointments will be cancelled and need to be rebooked if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- There is no longer access to the waiting room and limited access to the toilet facilities.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, rather than early, and leave when your treatment is complete.
Please will you…
- Bring a face mask and wear it within the clinic
- Wear appropriate clothing, as the clinic will not be able to provide any gowns.
- Bring your own bottled water if you think you will require it.
- Leave accessory items such as watches & jewellery at home or in their car.
- Patients can only be accompanied if needing assistance, or if a minor.
- Your chiropractor will be wearing appropriate PPE as recommended by the British Chiropractic Association.
- Hand sanitiser will be available & all patients will be requested to sanitise their hands when entering & exiting the clinic.
- The treatment room window will be open to ensure appropriate ventilation
To book an appointment please call the clinic on 01792 277211 or you can email me via the contact page
Need to cancel? Please ensure at least 24 hours notice
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions do not hesitate in contacting the clinic.
Sarah Rogers Chiropractor