The clinic has been following strict COVID-19 procedures since reopening in June and will continue to adhere to this for the foreseeable future.
Please stay safe and be vigilant, if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days or have travelled abroad within the last 14 days please contact the clinic to rearrange your appointment.
New clinic procedures include:
- Your chiropractor will be wearing appropriate PPE as recommended by the British Chiropractic Association.
- The clinic follows strict timings and a locked door policy to reduce contact with others and to allow COVID safe cleaning time. Due to this there is no longer access to the waiting room and limited access to the toilet facilities. Please arrive at the time of your appointment rather than early.
- Similarly more than 10 minutes late you will not be able to be seen and will be advised to rebook your appointment for a later date.
- If you have a face mask or face covering please wear it.
- Patients are asked to leave accessory items such as watches & jewellery at home or in their car.
- Patients should only be accompanied if minors, or require assistance. Other family members or friends are requested to stay in the car.
- Hand sanitiser will be available & all patients will be requested to sanitise their hands when entering & exiting the clinic.
- The treatment room window will be open to ensure appropriate ventilation
- Patients are asked to wear appropriate clothing, as the clinic will not be able to provide any gowns.
- Please bring your own bottled water if you think you will require it.
- Patients are encouraged not to remain in the clinic after their appointment for longer than is absolutely necessary.
- There are plenty of virtual options including call backs, videos and exercise sheets available free of charge for any patient that is shielding.
To book an appointment please call the clinic on 01792 277211 or you can email me via the contact page
Need to cancel? Please ensure at least 24 hours notice, so that we can offer the appointment to patients on our cancellation list needing treatment.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions do not hesitate in contacting the clinic.
Sarah Rogers Chiropractor