Please stay safe and be vigilant.
If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days or have travelled abroad within the last 14 days and are within your isolation period please contact the clinic to rearrange your appointment.
Please arrive at the time of your appointment
The clinic follows strict timings and a locked door policy to reduce contact with others and to allow COVID safe cleaning time, due to this there is no longer access to our waiting area. Consequently we cannot be flexible with lateness – appointments will be cancelled and need to be rebooked if you are more than 10 minutes late.
Please will you…
• Bring a face mask and wear it within the clinic
• Bring your own bottled water if you think you will require it.
• Leave accessory items such as watches & jewellery at home or in their car.
• Only come accompanied if needing assistance, or if a minor.
• Your chiropractor will be wearing appropriate PPE as recommended by the British Chiropractic Association.
• Hand sanitiser will be available & all patients will be requested to sanitise their hands when entering & exiting the clinic.
• The treatment room window will be open to ensure appropriate ventilation
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions do not hesitate in contacting the clinic.
Sarah Rogers Chiropractor